Anyone else see this article in today’s Style Section of The Times? It’s about how playing the role of the “perfect spouse” is imperative to your significant other obtaining a high level job. Fantastic. Except that 99% of the article is about wives being the perfect little speciman to their husbands; they cited about two examples of husbands’ having to behave and the rest of the article is about how wives can ruin their husbands’ chances of getting a job because of their “bad behavior.” I thought it was a totally throw-back, sexist article. Why is it that women have to put on a front and “behave” for their husbands’ work people but men can just be themselves? Thoughts? Do tell!
- Miss March on LAFS
- Miss March Does a Quickie
- Miss March Says “Hey You”?
- Miss March’s MAJOR List of Holiday Gifts for Men!
- Miss March: T Writes from the Battlelines!
- Miss March: Celebrity Look-Alikes
- Miss March Reads The Ethics Section…
- Miss March on Modern Nature
- Miss March Loves Deli Food
- Miss March Believes in Signs?
- A Sundry Anthology, by Meredith
- Always a Drunk, Never a Bride
- Carly Simon’s Blog
- Dandy Little Dreamer
- Hodie Mihi, Cras Tibi
- I’m Sorry, I Thought You Said Blog.
- Julia Allison’s Blog
- Life In Wax’s T-shirts and More.
- Life With Allie
- No Host Bar
- Smitten: Glamour Blog
- The Life of I
- Weebles Wobble’s Etsy Store.
- Weebles Wobble, But They Don’t Fall Down